My regular coach was absent on Saturday and so was the rest of the group. My sub coach was a lot of fun and I felt very good during the run.
After bootcamp on Thursday I was too sore on Friday to even contemplate running, walking or jogging. I simply wimpered and stretched during the day. I got up extra early on Saturday to make sure I had a small bite to eat, some Spark energy drink and time to hydrate. The small bite of food seems to really help me and the Spark wakes me up without having to drink my coffee. I drank a whole lot of water on Friday in addition to my stretching in preparation for the run.
It was very humid, but a nice pleasant 73 degrees, however by the end of the run I was completely soaked! I brought a change of clothes so I could go to the grocery store. The route had some nice lengthy inclines, which I am needing to do and I felt good on the run. My soreness was gone after about the first mile. I am rethinking the whole 10:15 a mile, I am not sure I can do it, we will see. I am kind of sore today, but basically in my legs and booty.
I am not going to do bootcamp. I am not physically capable of it at this time, maybe in the future I will be able to do both. Right now I want to run and that is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment