I decided to get up early today to do my run. It didn't matter because the humidity was already high by 8:00 am. I started out and was going to do the mile loop around the neighborhood, but the demon dog was out and I didn't feel like fighting with the ankle biter. I started running the opposite side of the loop with every intention of going my usual route. I changed my mind and left the neighborhood to run on FM 546. I ran up 546 and then looped around a dirt road back to the neighborhood. The humidity was awful, it made me feel like I was smothering. I had to stop and catch my breath for about two minutes. I had a hard time pacing myself, since I didn't really know my distance. Overall I did 3.5 miles in 40minutes, slightly faster than I was suppose to, but not as fast as I would have liked.
The hubby and I are going to meet some runners for a trail run tonight. It's 2.2 mile loop, I may run it, I may walk it-I don't know yet.
I ate a small breakfast, a smaller lunch, and then had two peanut butter cookies. I made chicken tetrazzine for dinner tonight and can't wait to eat it!
No comments:
Post a Comment