I have decided to run at night, because honestly I am not going to get up any earlier than I have to and when school starts back the evenings/afternoons will be when I exercise. So I figure it would be counterproductive to start a routine and then have to find a new one in August. Plus, I feel that getting up early on Saturdays for a long run is punishment enough!
Last night I waited until after 8:00 to go out. It seems to be slightly cooler right as the sun starts to set and if the humidity would go away I know I can stand the higher temperatures. The plan was to do 3 miles, at an easy pace. That is what I did. I was very sore from running the 5.4 the night before and dummy me didn't properly stretch and cool down afterwards. My quads and glutes were pretty achy for most of the run. I did the run, but didn't really enjoy it or feel too good.
Still having a hard time with the food. I nibbled more than I should have yesterday and I am not wanting to eat veggies at all. It will get better, it has to!
No comments:
Post a Comment