My rest day was uneventful, except that I hurt my back wakeboarding and I managed to eat 1 medium pizza over the course of two days.
Yesterday I meant to get up early and run to the beat the heat and humidity, but I didn't so I had to wait until almost sunset. I headed out (not really wanting to go) with the intention of doing only four miles. I walked for the first 6 minutes and about 1/3 mile. I started jogging and it felt really good.
It felt so good that I kept going until my neighbor's dogs ran out to greet me. They aren't vicious. Afterwards I went and tracked the route. I had jogged 5.4 miles!!! I had my iPod in and really just kept going and going. It has been such a long time since I felt like doing more than I normally do.
I ate really bad on Sunday and most of yesterday. Today I have to do 4 more easy miles. My pace last night was a little over 12:00 a mile, but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment